If you have completed the registration process and received an email with the message "It appears your Synergy ParentVUE account has already been set up" please verify that you have not already set up an access@APS account using the same code. Each activation code can only be used one time.
- Follow these steps to verify that you have not already set up an account:
- Open a web browser and go to parents.access.apsva.us
- Click on the blue square ParentVUE button
- Below the the login screen on the right hand side is a link for "I forgot my password".
- Click on this link and follow the directions to reset your password. This will verify if you already have an account with the email address you were entering and set the password for you.
Reminder, your password must be at least 10 characters in length.